Thursday 12 May 2011

Individual Progress Evaluation

At this stage of our production I feel that individually i have made good progress, mostly in terms of my editorial skills. At the beginning of the project i had little experience with editing, but after alot of use on the Mac I feel that my editing has improved greatly. I have learnt alot of new editing skills by using Premier Pro, and I have become somewhat of a perfectionist in terms of keeping the sequence running smoothly. I am happy with my improvements and I feel i can benefit for the group alot more with my new skills, my group members have each improved aswell so it is very beneficial for our product. I am confident with my ability at this stage and over the course of the production I imagine that my skills will become more enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment